Please note: Santa Ana request for records - Anything prior to April 20, 2012, please contact the City of Santa Ana records department at (714) 647-6520.
OCFA public forms are available for these Partner Cities
Below are the frequently used forms for requesting information from the Orange County Fire Authority.
- Claim for Damages to Person or Property
All claims for damages must
be filed with the OCFA and generally must be filed within six months of accrual of the cause of action.
- OCFA's Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA Notice)
how medical information about you may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to the information.
- Medical Records Request Form
- Community Right To Know Request Form
The OCFA Safety and Environmental Services Section provides information to the public in response to Community Right To Know
(CRTK) Record Requests about commercial and multi-family residential structures and businesses for a fee
- Fire & Life Safety Inspections and Violations
- Business Chemical Database
- Business Emergency Plans
- Fuel Modification Plans Information
- Architectural/Life Safety Systems Plans (If you are requesting building plans, be sure to include an
Licensed Professional Request Form.)
- Public Record Requests
The Clerk of the Authority provides information to the public in response to Public Record Requests
for a fee relating to:
- Incident Reports
- Fire Investigation Reports
- Fair Political Practice Commission Economic Interest Disclosure Statements
All subpoenas pertaining to OCFA business must be served to the OCFA Clerk of the Authority's office and not
at individual stations.
- Audio Transmission Duplication
- Video Transmission Duplication
- Data on CD-ROM
- Custom Reports
- Bound Reports and Publications
- Fax Transmittals