Welcome to the Orange County Fire Authority's Media Information Center. Here we will post contact information and other information accessible by actual members of the media.
714-573-6200 Public Information Line - This number should be used during normal business hours (7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) Staff will be able to assist with location and type of incident. Additional information may be released only when confirmed through the Public Information Officer (PIO). This line may also be staffed after hours during major extended incidents.
714-357-7782 24hr. Media Information
Emergency Incident Information
(714) 357-7782 24 Hour Media Information
(714) 573-6210 Fire Information Media Center Line
– this line is answered only during a large incident.
(714) 315-8814 Public Information Officer – backup
– Battalion Chief Kris Concepcion.
(714) 290-7772 Public Information Officer – backup
– Supervisor Lynnette Round.
Check us out on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
OCFA provides services to Aliso Viejo, Buena Park, Cypress, Dana Point, Irvine, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, La Palma, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda, and the unincorporated areas of Orange County.
For a list of the other Orange County city fire agencies, click here